“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” ~ Lao Zu
Your support can help Peaceful Path Yoga Project grow our work and make an impact in the lives of the people and programs we seek to support.
* The Gift of Giving – Donate on behalf of a friend, loved one or in memory of someone special.
* Donate Online – Make a one-time contribution or sign up for monthly giving. (Coming soon!)
* To donate by cheque, please make cheque payable to Peaceful Path Yoga Project.
* Karma Yoga ~ Every Wednesday at 1pm, you can practice with Cindy (the beautiful soul in the picture above) for a DONATION BASED yoga class. She donates her time every single week and 100% of proceeds go to PPYP. Classes held at White Pine Yoga.
At PPYP we are dedicated to creating a caring, inclusive, community based yoga environment. Our work is motivated by a desire to increase growth, healing and personal development for all members of society. We aspire to build a team of teachers committed to supporting people who face barriers accessing yoga.
*200 hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Certification
* Minimum 2 years of teaching experience
* Open, honest, trustworthy, supportive
* Completed PPYPs Trauma Sensitive Yoga Training (coming June 2017)
Are you interested in supporting PPYP by volunteering your time? We are often in need of volunteers to offer event support in the Ottawa Valley. We are seeking creative, and experienced individuals who want to use their skills to help make a positive impact in the community.
We are currently looking for individuals with:
* Design and social media experience. Photography skills an asset. 1-2 volunteer hours a week.
* Join our Fundraiser Committee!! PPYP will be developing and hosting a number of fundraising initiatives throughout the year. Our first event is taking part in MARTINI NIGHT ~ a fantastic evening of music, dancing and gathering of community on Friday, February 10th at 8pm at Dynamics Restaurant in Pembroke, Ontario. Join PPYP and Pembroke Regional Hospital as we raise funds to support local, community based initiatives. We are looking for people to take on roles in event production, marketing, and working the silent auction!!
Would you like to work with us? Do you have a skill or a talent not listed? Reach out and tell us about yourself, and how you may be able to contribute to PPYP!
Please email us at email@example.com! We’d LOVE to hear from you!